Plant-based diapers for the eco-minded generation
- Certified compostable: 85% in 75 days
- 80% plant based material
- Free of all known allergens and harmful chemicals
- Ultra-soft, breathable, and absorbent
These eco-friendly, compostable, disposable baby diapers are safe and perfect for sensitive skin. Designed with your babies needs in mind, Nest Diapers are made of plant based renewable materials that protect your baby's precious skin while greatly reducing its impact on the environment. Their unique absorbent core has been developed to maximize absorption while using as little synthetic material (SAP) as possible. Standing leakage barriers and our flexible side panels make for a super comfortable leak free fit. Included is a urine-sensitive strip that runs the length of the diaper to indicate when it's time to change the diaper (yellow to blue). All the materials selected for this diaper has been evaluated minimize harmful effects on the environment while being baby skin safe.
- Size 1: 6-12 lbs (28 Diapers)
- Size 2: 10-16 lbs (30 Diapers)
- Size 3 14-26 lbs (33 Diapers)
- Size 4: 22-37 lbs (30 Diapers)
- Size 5: 27+ lbs (27 Diapers)
As a family based business, with babies of our own, we know that your child is the most important thing and that you want to do what's best for him/her and the environment. We set out to make an impact in the Natural Baby Diaper category by developing a line of diapers that is truly compostable and made with premium natural resources that are kinder on the baby as well as the environment. It's important to us that we deliver the best possible baby diaper. We are super excited with the Nest brand but will continue developing the product. It's our goal to produce the world's first 100% compostable diaper and we hope to achieve this within the next few years.
To redefine the "Eco-Friendly" baby diapers category by developing a line that truly reduces the long term impact on the environment while providing meeting the highest safety standards.
Diapers are Made Of:
Nest Diapers do not contain:
- Absorbent core made with: Sustainably sourced totally chlorine free fluff wood pulp, and a very low percentage super absorbent polymer (SAP) that helps absorb wetness so the baby's skin can stay dry.
- Absorbent top sheet made with: 100 % plant based cellulose fiber developed to keep the skin dry
- Soft Outer Cover made with: 100% plant based fiber that is as soft and breathable as reusable cloth diapers
- Fasteners & leg cuffs made with: Polypropylene and elastic, the materials used are tested safe and free of harmful chemical additives. These materials are not very degradable and should be removed for proper disposal. We are working on a replacing these items with natural materials as soon as they are available.
- Packaging: made with: 100% compostable cellulose and PLA (polylactic acid) derived from sustainable plant starches.
This product qualifies for Compost Diaper Service. If you are on the Compost Diaper Service offered by Tiny Tots, you can return Nest diapers with your weekly soiled pick up and Tiny Tots will take it to a local compost facility.
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Formaldehyde releasing preservatives
- Heavy metals
This item does not qualify for free shipping.
Shipping Weight: 3 lbs