Nest Baby Diapers are eco-friendly; made with hand-selected sustainable materials that are free of harmful chemicals, lotions, perfume, and known allergens. Offered in a soft, absorbent, and breathable design that both you and your baby will love.
- Certified compostable (tested according to ISO 14855-1-2012). Read more about that here!
- Free of all known allergens and harmful chemicals (Oeko-tex & SGS certified materials)
- Packaged using paper and a thin film of oriented polypropylene (OPP) resulting in an environmentally friendly, recyclable, strong moisture proof, bag that reduces the impact of plastic on the environment.
- This product qualifies for the Compost Diaper Service offered by Tiny Tots. Click here to find out how that works!
These eco-friendly, compostable, disposable baby diapers are safe and perfect for sensitive skin. Nest Diapers are made of plant based renewable materials that protect your baby's precious skin while greatly reducing its impact on the environment. Their unique absorbent core has been developed to maximize absorption while using as little synthetic material (SAP) as possible.
Standing leakage barriers and our flexible side panels make for a super comfortable leak free fit. Included is a urine-sensitive strip that runs the length of the diaper to indicate when it's time to change the diaper (yellow to blue).
All the materials selected for this diaper has been evaluated minimize harmful effects on the environment while being baby skin safe.
- Size 1: 6-12 lbs (28 Diapers)
- Size 2: 10-16 lbs (30 Diapers)
- Size 3 14-26 lbs (33 Diapers)
- Size 4: 22-37 lbs (30 Diapers)
- Size 5: 27+ lbs (27 Diapers)
"As a family based business, with babies of our own, we know that your child is the most important thing and that you want to do what's best for him/her and the environment. We set out to make an impact in the Natural Baby Diaper category by developing a line of diapers that is truly compostable and made with premium natural resources that are kinder on the baby as well as the environment. It's important to us that we deliver the best possible baby diaper. We are super excited with the Nest brand but will continue developing the product.
To redefine the "Eco-Friendly" baby diapers category by developing a line that truly reduces the long term impact on the environment while providing meeting the highest safety standards.
Nest Diapers do not contain:
- Wood pulp: to absorb, biodegrades readily, sourced from sustainably sourced trees
- Polylactic acid (PLA): for film materials, biodegrades readily, naturally derived
- Sodium polyacrylate: to absorb, low biodegration but not accumulative or toxic in the environment, made from synthetic materials
- Cellulose: binder, biodegrades readily, sourced from sustainably sourced trees
- Starch: absorber & binder: biodegrades readily, naturally derived
- Polymer spandex: fastening system, non-biodegradable, made from synthetic materials
- Poly-propylene: fastening system & ADL & leg gathers, non-biodegradable, made from synthetic materials
- Elastin: leg gathers, non-biodegradable, made from synthetic materials
- Synthetic rubber: adhesive glue, biodegrades readily, naturally derived
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Formaldehyde releasing preservatives
- Heavy metals
This item does not qualify for free shipping.