With just five simple ingredients, our certified organic and 100% natural Nursing Balm soothes and protects while the natural aroma of coconut oil and beeswax lifts your spirits. Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested. Easy to apply and lanolin-free
Directions for use: Use after breastfeeding to help soothe and protect nipples. Continue applying between feedings as needed.
• Just five simple, all natural and certified organic ingredients: sunflower, beeswax, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and carnauba wax!
• Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested-safe for mom and baby.
• Soothes and protects nipples.
• Certified Gluten-Free and no added fragrance-just the light, natural aroma of beeswax and coconut oil.
• Travel-friendly-toss one in your diaper bag or purse. Also great to bring to the hospital or birthing center.
• Free from artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, synthetics, lanolin, or harsh ingredients.
• Ingredients that are safe and non-toxic for infants have been used making it safe for baby to ingest. Many comparable products contain lanolin, an ingredient that can contain pesticides. To eliminate any concerns, the nursing balm does not contain lanolin, petroleum, paraben, gluten, GMOs or any potentially harmful ingredients, making it safe for newborns and mothers alike. That being said, and knowing that a baby may ingest some nursing balm through breastfeeding, we recommend applying this product after breastfeeding and wiping away any excess before nursing again.
• Made in the USA and certified cruelty-free. < br>
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *?Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax.
*=Certified Organic ?=Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Shipping Weight: 1lb
Badger Nursing Balm .75 oz Tin